Docker is an extremely popular tool in the developer community—according to the StackOverflow 2022 survey, it is the most widely used tool among...
Never Miss A new WordPress Site
Back up your WordPress blogs and applications using SnapShooter's simple backups process. At run time, we find all the WordPress installs on your server and backup them up into the individual database and file backups. This, when you restore, you don't need to extract a single backup from the archive. Much better to have many smaller backup files than one massive and unmanageable backup
Build with Agancies in Mind
SnapShooter is an absurdly well-made product that I have been using for months to backup a whole range of things, from MySQL to servers and DigitalOcean and AWS to my code at GitHub. The UI is great for understanding and helping you get your backups set, and it made the whole process a joy. All my backups are actively monitored, and data is now safely backed up to my own AWS S3 account.
Learn how SnapShooter makes backups of your Multiple WordPress.
Watch the way your data flows from source to the storage you decide.
Server Based Multiple WordPress Backups
For customers who already have a server and want there Sites data to stay within there own network, only meta sent back to SnapShooter.
- SnapShooter Connects Via SSH to your server
- Once Connected this server connects directly to your Sites and begins the backup process
- Data from Sites begins streaming to your server
- Your Server compresses the data and uploads it to your storage
- Confirmation of uploaded chunk is received, repeat steps 3,4,5 until backup completed
- During the backup meta data is periodic send back to SnapShooter for real time monitoring
- Once the backup is completed SnapShooter confirms the file size with the storage
Discover perspectives from backup experts around data retention, trends, operations - all to help you determine your best path forward.
SnapShooter, now part of DigitalOcean, has been at the forefront of simplifying cloud backups for startups and small and medium businesses (SMBs)....
In 2017, Simon Bennett founded SnapShooter—a backup and recovery solutions provider to back up your servers, databases, and applications. The product...