There are many great reasons to use WordPress, but its popularity makes it one of the most popular targets for hackers. If you don't take the proper...
No Simpler way to backup Typo3
This TYPO3 recipie will backup your entire TYPO3 application, into a compressed database dump and optionally he file backup of the project assets. Once complete we will notify via one of our notification channels. Using SnapShooter's Simple Backups Engine we use the type cms database extract command, so no need to give SnapShooter your MySQL password, we can pipe config directly into mysqldump, and no longer suffer from backups failing due to password rotation. Supports custom flags to ignore tables with the default statement provided during setup
No forgotten password rotations
Time plan and retention time
SnapShooter makes it extreally easy to pick a backup frequency, typically you can pick from daily to every 5 minutes. (If you need more advanced you can use CRON scheduling) You can then setup rotation polices. Here is an typical backup strategy that SnapShooter customers use.
keep one daily backup for each of the last 7 days
keep one weekly backup for each of the last 4 weeks
keep one monthly backup for each of the last 12 months
SnapShooter is invaluable for us to be able to sleep at night and know that if we have a crash, user error or other unforeseen issues we have backups at the ready safely stored away. Great UI and superb customer service is also a huge plus!
Learn how SnapShooter makes backups of your TYPO3.
Watch the way your data flows from source to the storage you decide.
Server Based TYPO3 Backups
For customers who already have a server and want there Application data to stay within there own network, only meta sent back to SnapShooter.
- SnapShooter Connects Via SSH to your server
- Once Connected this server connects directly to your Application and begins the backup process
- Data from Application begins streaming to your server
- Your Server compresses the data and uploads it to your storage
- Confirmation of uploaded chunk is received, repeat steps 3,4,5 until backup completed
- During the backup meta data is periodic send back to SnapShooter for real time monitoring
- Once the backup is completed SnapShooter confirms the file size with the storage
Discover perspectives from backup experts around data retention, trends, operations - all to help you determine your best path forward.