Docker is an extremely popular tool in the developer community—according to the StackOverflow 2022 survey, it is the most widely used tool among...
Backup you cloud hosted Unifi Network Controller. Automate your Unifi backups to be stored off-premises in the S3 provider of choice, schedule backups from hourly to daily and set how long you wish to retain them for. SnapShooter will securely connect to your controller via SSH and copy the latest backup to your storage.
Automate your Unifi backups to be stored off-premises in the S3 provider of choice, schedule backups from hourly to daily and set how long you wish to retain them for. SnapShooter will securely connect to your controller via SSH and copy the latest backup to your storage.
Stoked that SnapShooter takes care of MySQL backups for us, I started out writing my own scripts to do it but it gets pretty complicated between dumping, uploading, rotating, verifying... would much rather use a reliable service like this than roll my own!
Learn how SnapShooter makes backups of your UniFi Cloud Controller.
Watch the way your data flows from source to the storage you decide.
Server Based UniFi Cloud Controller Backups
For customers who already have a server and want there Controller data to stay within there own network, only meta sent back to SnapShooter.
- SnapShooter Connects Via SSH to your server
- Once Connected this server connects directly to your Controller and begins the backup process
- Data from Controller begins streaming to your server
- Your Server compresses the data and uploads it to your storage
- Confirmation of uploaded chunk is received, repeat steps 3,4,5 until backup completed
- During the backup meta data is periodic send back to SnapShooter for real time monitoring
- Once the backup is completed SnapShooter confirms the file size with the storage
Discover perspectives from backup experts around data retention, trends, operations - all to help you determine your best path forward.
SnapShooter, now part of DigitalOcean, has been at the forefront of simplifying cloud backups for startups and small and medium businesses (SMBs)....
In 2017, Simon Bennett founded SnapShooter—a backup and recovery solutions provider to back up your servers, databases, and applications. The product...