There are many great reasons to use WordPress, but its popularity makes it one of the most popular targets for hackers. If you don't take the proper...
Automated Offsite Backups
Don't rely on hand written scripts or GitHub actions, let us handle everything
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
Is there a limit?
We limit the whole archive to 5GB currently. If you need more contact support
Does Sanity charge
This export will count against your Sanity API limits.
Cheeky self testimonial here, we swapped to using Sanity as the CMS to build this very site. Being a backup company we wanted to protect ourselves against the risk of Sanity being down, or someone gaining access to our studio and deleting or editing content.
We build a 3rd party solution into SnapShooter that allows us to backup our Sanity Studio daily to our AWS S3 storage and Backblaze using our redundancy storage.
Learn how SnapShooter makes backups of your Sanity.
Watch the way your data flows from source to the storage you decide.
Serverless Sanity Backups
For customers who want us to directly access your Studio using SnapShooters fleet of global servers.
- SnapShooter boots a container in a SnapShooter cluster of your choosing
- Once booted this container connects your Studio and begins the backup process
- Data from Studio begins streaming to the SnapShooter Container
- The container compresses the data and uploads it to your storage
- Confirmation of uploaded chunk is received, repeat steps 3,4,5 until backup completed
- During the backup meta data is periodic send back to SnapShooter for real time monitoring
- Once the backup is completed SnapShooter confirms the file size with the storage
Discover perspectives from backup experts around data retention, trends, operations - all to help you determine your best path forward.