The price of energy has gone through the roof in the European Union. The Ukraine-Russia conflict is the main culprit here. As there is an extreme lack of...
Backup from FTP to S3
Backup your FTP server to your chosen AWS S3. FTP servers can be hard to backup use SnapShoots recipe to make the process a breeze Currently in beta and limited to 20GB
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
Are there limits
During early access we are limiting FTP downloads to 20gb
Do I need my own server?
You can make use of our AWS serverless offering to backup your data to AWS S3 or SnapShooter Storage
I really enjoy working with SnapShooter. Easy to connect to our Digital ocean droplets, easy to connect to Amazon S3, nice visualisation of backup tasks. When something fails, I can check backup log or contact Snapshooter Support. Nice app to have
Learn how SnapShooter makes backups of your FTP.
Watch the way your data flows from source to the storage you decide.
Serverless FTP Backups
For customers who want us to directly access your Files using SnapShooters fleet of global servers.
- SnapShooter boots a container in a SnapShooter cluster of your choosing
- Once booted this container connects your Files and begins the backup process
- Data from Files begins streaming to the SnapShooter Container
- The container compresses the data and uploads it to your storage
- Confirmation of uploaded chunk is received, repeat steps 3,4,5 until backup completed
- During the backup meta data is periodic send back to SnapShooter for real time monitoring
- Once the backup is completed SnapShooter confirms the file size with the storage
Discover perspectives from backup experts around data retention, trends, operations - all to help you determine your best path forward.