There are many great reasons to use WordPress, but its popularity makes it one of the most popular targets for hackers. If you don't take the proper...
Only backup what has changed and speed up your backups, smaller storage requirements with the same level of protection. SnapShooter allows you to schedule when you want todo a full backup and incremental backup so you can have best of both worlds.
Save on storage
Speed up Backups
We had an unusual file-storage database requirement and needed a backup solution in place. Snapshooter worked with us on developing a custom solution, and we can perform backup restoration easily from their dashboard. Their expertise allowed them to get this setup directly in our DO server. We are happy with the final product!
Learn how SnapShooter makes backups of your Incremental File.
Watch the way your data flows from source to the storage you decide.
Server Based Incremental File Backups
For customers who already have a server and want there Files data to stay within there own network, only meta sent back to SnapShooter.
- SnapShooter Connects Via SSH to your server
- Once Connected this server connects directly to your Files and begins the backup process
- Data from Files begins streaming to your server
- Your Server compresses the data and uploads it to your storage
- Confirmation of uploaded chunk is received, repeat steps 3,4,5 until backup completed
- During the backup meta data is periodic send back to SnapShooter for real time monitoring
- Once the backup is completed SnapShooter confirms the file size with the storage
Discover perspectives from backup experts around data retention, trends, operations - all to help you determine your best path forward.